Vacancy number • PUB406492
- Provide drilling supervision and logistical support for offshore rig operations.
About this role
- Supervision of well operations including drilling, completions, work overs, program logistics, etc. for multi-site, multi-rig programs.
- Management of shared services for multi-site, multi-rig programs.
- Supervision of multiple onsite and offsite support contractors.
- Implementation and stewardship of SHE Performance Improvement Programs.
- Incident investigations per Company standards, Identification of Root causes and remediation requirements.
- Follow up on LNG Quality Department and third party inspection of service equipment.
- Create action items, assign it to responsible personnel, and follow up on it to ensure the delivery of objectives in timely manner.
- Create daily detailed and accurate Wellview reports
- Interface internally with other Drilling Team members in addition to LNG stakeholders such as Platform PIC’s, Quality, Logistics, and Subsurface.
- Provide mentorship for the development of National Engineers and junior staff.
- Degree or Diploma in the related discipline or experience working in the drilling supervisor role.
- Prior experience with SHE is preferred.
- Commitment to safe, environmentally sound well construction. Experience with hydrogen sulfide well designs and safety practices. Mandatory SHE training includes HUET, H2S level 2. Must be capable of passing offshore medical evaluation.
- Strong verbal and written skills in English.
- Able to communicate/liaise with multi-national crews.
- Experience in safety leadership positions with Major Oil & Gas companies preferably for ExxonMobil, or ExxonMobil subs or affiliate projects.
- Day Rate in USD
- Work Schedule:
- 12 Hours / 28/28 Rotation
- 2 years, renewable
A powerful global network, connecting the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 120+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver skilled talent and workforce services that transform global projects in Conventional Energy, Infrastructure, Renewable Energy, Life Sciences, Future Mobility and Mining.
Empowering people is our business. Our specialist recruiters strive to connect talented individuals with opportunities that align not only with your immediate expectations, but your long-term career trajectory as well. Brunel has built a reputation for working with some of the world’s largest and most innovative businesses. Talk to us about how we can help you to reach your goals.
Brunel connects the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 120+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver people and workforce services that transform global projects in Mining, Oil & Gas, Renewable Energy, Infrastructure and Life Sciences.
Brunel is passionate about ensuring we are a business with a conscience. Not only does Brunel have a defined global Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) strategy, but we also have our own dedicated Brunel Foundation which has been working to ensure that we are contributing to a better future for both our people and planet for over 10 years.
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact Muhammad Umair Afzal quoting publication number: PUB406492