About this role: Director of Marketing
The Director will lead the marketing initiatives for a leading SaaS provider of data and software solutions that supports the competitive intelligence needs of the pharmaceutical and life sciences industry. The Director of Marketing will be responsible for strategic development and successful implementation of marketing initiatives that both create brand awareness globally to drive business results, while telling the story to audiences across all platforms.
- Focus on building meaningful & ROI driven marketing strategies ensuring a continual flow of dynamic and engaging content
- Develop and manage an overall marketing plan and budget
- Plan, direct and coordinate marketing campaigns and calendars across all channels
- Research and act as a resource in developing brand positioning and messaging to ensure consistent use of messaging and visual identity in all internal and external communications
- Compile and analyze performance data and key metrics to support decision-making for resource allocation and marketing campaigns
- Implement and monitor integrated online/offline marketing including search engine optimization, email marketing, advertising, conferences, events and other campaigns
- Collaborate internally with the Product Development and Sales leaders on the development of new initiatives
- 5+ years of experience in developing/executing content marketing strategies, achieving tangible results within healthcare/biotech/pharmaceutical industry
- A builder with the desire and ability to build teams, functions, and capabilities
- A leader with an entrepreneurial spirit and strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated and open-minded with a willingness to share ideas and take suggestions
- Creative and outside-the-box thinker; flexible and fluid with ability to adapt to changing project parameters
- Ability to map out a strategic direction and also roll up the sleeves to help when needed
- Experienced in healthcare/pharmaceutical space is highly desirable
- Existing (or willing to establish) Independent Contractor status required
Why apply through Brunel? Finding the next step in your career can be a fulltime job in itself. We manage the process for you: from submitting your resume to coordinating interviews to extending offers and assisting with on-boarding. We’ll get you going while you get on with the job.
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 45 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact Tori Pochapsky via the details below, quoting publication number:
Brunel Canada - Calgary
+1 403 539 5009