Cost Estimating Lead
Vacancy number • PUB406612
- The Lead Cost Estimator coordinates with the Project Team & Contractors for the development of all Classified and Unclassified Cost Estimates and Estimate Confidence Packages.
- Monitors the Contractor’s performance in the area of cost estimating and control and provides advice as necessary to make certain the Company’s objectives are achieved.
About this role
- Prepares classified / unclassified estimates during EPC phase
- Understands WBS process for developing the Estimation Cost Breakdown Structure.
- Review the change proposals from the contractors and develops internal cost estimates for changes
- Develop measures and reporting system aligned with bench marking to achieve pacesetter levels
- Can develop take-offs from Civil, Structural, Piping ,Electrical Single Line and Process & Instrumentation Drawings (P&ID’s) applies appropriate rates to prepare cost estimates
- Subject Matter Expert on Cost Estimating. Assists Project Teams with the implementation and stewardship of Project Controls Documents and Systems
- Coordinates with Project Team for the development of all Classified and Unclassified Cost and Schedule Estimates together with Estimate Confidence Packages.
- Capable of prioritizing workload while handling multiple-estimating tasks simultaneously.
- Participates in gathering and recording lessons learned for the project.
- Interfaces with various project teams and departments on resolving related issues that requires effective communication, initiative, flexibility and an ability to induce collaboration.
- Conducts briefing sessions for project team members with respect to cost estimating and control requirements and processes.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering or Business degree related subject or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in a major project environment within the oil and gas industry, with exposure in business management including project controls, cost and schedule development, tender preparation and contract management and 3 years supervising multi discipline and multi-cultural teams and as Lead of cost estimating for mega projects.
- Intermediate level understanding of Power BI
- Good presentation skills and well versed with cost estimating tools.
- Day Rate in USD Plus Allowance
- Work Schedule:
- 10 Hours / 6 Days
- 30 April 2027, renewable
A powerful global network, connecting the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 120+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver skilled talent and workforce services that transform global projects in Conventional Energy, Infrastructure, Renewable Energy, Life Sciences, Future Mobility and Mining.
Empowering people is our business. Our specialist recruiters strive to connect talented individuals with opportunities that align not only with your immediate expectations, but your long-term career trajectory as well. Brunel has built a reputation for working with some of the world’s largest and most innovative businesses. Talk to us about how we can help you to reach your goals.
Brunel connects the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 120+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver people and workforce services that transform global projects in Mining, Oil & Gas, Renewable Energy, Infrastructure and Life Sciences.
Brunel is passionate about ensuring we are a business with a conscience. Not only does Brunel have a defined global Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) strategy, but we also have our own dedicated Brunel Foundation which has been working to ensure that we are contributing to a better future for both our people and planet for over 10 years.
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact Dhirendra Singh quoting publication number: PUB406612