About this role: Copywriter
We are seeking an experienced copywriter to lead the creation of short and long-form written content for blogs, marketing collateral and a variety of other internal and external materials. Covering a wide range of topics from recruitment, workplace trends and jobseeker tips to environmental, historical and industry-specific themes, this position is ideal for someone with a curious mind and a sharp pen.
Alongside planning, researching and developing content, you will also a critical role in ensuring that all materials produced are aligned with the organisation’s voice, effectively tailored to their intended audience, and executed to a highly professional and consistent standard.
- Research, edit and create written content for clients, candidates and internal audiences across mediums including blogs, sales collateral, webpages, social media, eDMs and internal/external news items
- Proofread, fact check, edit and collate draft content/materials provided by other staff/stakeholders
- Interview, research and identify relevant and useful content to include in planned marketing outputs
- Lead the development of blog articles by contributing to the identification of suitable topics, managing and updating the blog content development schedule, engaging with Subject Matter Experts from within the business to create content
- Publish content to the organisation’s websites, intranets, social media accounts and other digital properties
- 3+ years' experience in a copywriting/marketing role
- Tertiary qualification in Communications, Creative Writing, Marketing or a related discipline
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, with experience adapting content for a variety of audiences and a passion for detail
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact Jeremy Gill via the details below, quoting publication number:
Brunel Energy Australia Brisbane
(07) 3007 7600