Control Systems Engineering Specialist
Vacancy number • PUB406627
- Provide constructability input to new plant/facility modification projects and drive for flawless projects execution/completion and ensure engineering activities are conducted in accordance with regulatory requirements
- Operates in technical environment with interface with multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- Required to contribute to other multi-disciplinary tasks whilst providing expertise in specialized area
About this role
- Assess project risk and consider appropriate risk mitigation solutions to prevent any potential impact on project delivery.
- Conduct reviews of technical specifications, drawings and technical documents to ensure they reflect the engineering requirements and comply with regulatory and international standards
- Develop guidelines in the area of expertise for investigations and evaluations
- Test, monitor and support the improvement of efficiency of systems and processes.
- Assess technical deviations and recommend decisions in their specific discipline
- Assist in the coordination of quality assurance / quality control functions in the section / division.
- Undertake project cost analysis to accurately estimate costs.
- Degree in Engineering or Science majoring in Engineering in the area of specialization
- 8 years’ experience in the area of specialization within Oil and Gas Environment.
- Computer literate, with advanced knowledge of all relevant engineering software tools, systems and tools.
- Fluent in English language (demonstrated verbal and written skills).
- Day Rate in USD Plus Allowance
- Work Schedule:
- 8 Hours / 5 Days
- 2 years, renewable
A powerful global network, connecting the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 120+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver skilled talent and workforce services that transform global projects in Conventional Energy, Infrastructure, Renewable Energy, Life Sciences, Future Mobility and Mining.
Empowering people is our business. Our specialist recruiters strive to connect talented individuals with opportunities that align not only with your immediate expectations, but your long-term career trajectory as well. Brunel has built a reputation for working with some of the world’s largest and most innovative businesses. Talk to us about how we can help you to reach your goals.
Brunel connects the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 120+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver people and workforce services that transform global projects in Mining, Oil & Gas, Renewable Energy, Infrastructure and Life Sciences.
Brunel is passionate about ensuring we are a business with a conscience. Not only does Brunel have a defined global Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) strategy, but we also have our own dedicated Brunel Foundation which has been working to ensure that we are contributing to a better future for both our people and planet for over 10 years.
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact Chirag Bhatt quoting publication number: PUB406627