About this role: Contracts Lead
Seeking a Contracts Lead to Manage a portfolio of existing agreements in conjunction with the sourcing and acquisition of new material and services requirements to support Upstream Exploration & Development Drilling in the Oil & Gas Industry
Brunel Australasia are currently partnering with one of worlds premier petroleum and petrochemical companies. They have a great reputation for creating a safety-focused culture.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone ideally with a strong understanding and experience of commercial activities in this area to manage portfolio of agreements and new requests, enabling efficient and effective purchase of goods and services (from purchase to pay) with a focus on business value, on-time delivery, and cycle time
Commercial (procurement) experience will be preferred for this role and an ability to quickly adopt Company processes and procedures will be essential.
- Experience within Upstream Development Projects in a commercial capacity (contract negotiations, tendering and administration) is preferable
- Engineering or technical background preferable; familiarity with Drilling equipment and materials
- Strong analytical, negotiation and communication skills
- Excellent communication and ability work with and influence various internal stakeholders and external suppliers
- Experience in Contracts Engineering / Administration preferred
- PTP knowledge
- System utilization & efficiency
- Total system cost, apply controls mindset, application of business & procurement technical knowledge, service excellence, contract development, contract management, negotiating and influencing, relationship management.
- Oli & Gas experience preferred, but not required.
- Monday - Friday role
- 24 Month Contract
- Great Culture | Safety Focused | Professional Team
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100+ offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact Darren Leavey via the details below, quoting publication number:
Brunel Energy Australia Brisbane
+61 7 3007 7629