About this role: Contracts Administrator
- Post Contract award, act as advisor to sponsoring Departments on all contract administration matters such as change-orders, contractor claims, warranty claims and claims resolution, contract close-out process and approval of deliverables to the sponsoring Department. Review all official correspondence, from sponsor Department to Contractor. Advise and assist, the Department to implement/ensure compliance, of Contractor, to contractual obligations covering, but not limited to, contract responsibilities, contractor performance, reporting of performance indicators, HSE requirements, quality and compliance, compensation models and risk mitigation.
- Interprets top Company Management directives, related to contracts and services provision, and establishes internal governance processes to comply with directives. Develop and implement tenders planning and scheduling to ensure critical path Tender and Award milestones are achieved.
- Review and provide comments for Scope of Works, Scope of Requirements, Appendices, Bill of Quality and others, as appropriate, related to Tender / Direct Orders. Responsible for reviewing and endorsing submissions to various Tender Committees.
- Liaise with PMC, Legal, Finance and others, during all stages of Tendering, to ensure timely reward of Contract. This includes Tender documentation review, coordination of technical and commercial evaluations.
- Responsible for coordinating the commercial evaluation process for Contracts and Direct Orders of VB Directorate. Example: review and endorse tender documents and submissions to various Tender Committees, commercial evaluation of received bids, communications to Contractors and 3rd parties related to legal/contractual matters.
- Coordinates with Legal to prepare and finalize Agreements for services provided by Company for external Parties. Act as advisory and reviewer capacity to Departments for initiation and issue of Direct Orders (Work Contracts/Service/Orders/Purchase Orders).
- Produce monitoring reports, such as monthly Contracts and Tenders status and others, as and when required by the Management reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, Business Administration or other relevant discipline, or Professional Associate Membership level of an internationally recognized institution or other relevant professional organizations.
- Mid-Career personnel having Minimum 10 years’ experience in tendering, contracts, variations, claims in Facilities Management, medical services like maintenance, general services, manpower services, health care services, real estate companies and renovation and fit out works projects etc. Gulf experience is essential/preferable. Knowledge and hands on experience of pre-tender, bidding and post-tender activities and standards is essential.
- Preferably minimum 10 years contracts administration experience in the Oil & Gas industry
- with major international contractors or clients.
- Excellent computer literacy with particularly high proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Projects and Lotus Notes. Good working knowledge of SAP.
- Good working knowledge of SAP.
- Fluent in written and spoken English. Excellent planning, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Day Rate in QAR Plus Allowance
- Work Schedule:
- 8 Hours / 5 Days
- 31 October 2025 With possible extension
A powerful global network, connecting the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 120+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver skilled talent and workforce services that transform global projects in Life Sciences, Conventional Energy, Infrastructure, Future Mobility, Mining and Renewable Energy.
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)