About this role: Construction Methods Engineer
Brunel are looking for a highly skilled Construction Methods Engineer to join one of our major global clients within their project teams;
Start date: ASAP;
Location: Schiedam, Netherlands
Duration: 12 Months
As a Construction Methods Engineer you Will be:
- Ensure that HSSE best practices are implemented in the design during Constructability;
- Adhere to the HSSE plan and enforce its implementation;
- The measure of your effectiveness in this will be;
- Adhere to the Quality Plan and review and approve Yard ITPs and assist Supply Chain formajor packages;
- Enforce Group Quality Golden Rules;
- Interface with the site Quality Verification Manager;
- Give feedback on project quality issues to relevant stakeholders for implementation acrossfuture projects.
What we are Looking for:
- At least 4 years experience in a relevant field;
- Degree qualification in a relevant field;
- FPSO experience.
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact Ben Callander via the details below, quoting publication number:
Brunel Energy UK Manchester