About this role: Concept/ R&D Engineer ICSS
Brunel are looking for a highly skilled Concept/ R&D Engineer ICSS to join one of our major global clients project teams;
start date: ASAP;
Location: Schiedam, Netherlands;
Duration: 12 Months.
As a Concept/ R&D Engineer ICSS you Will be Carrying out the Following:• Continuously consider cost, constructability, operability and maintainability;• Develop a project specific system design with all associated documentation;
• Prepare Hierarchical Shutdown Levels Diagram, Cause & Effect Diagrams, Control & Safeguarding Philosophy, F&G Philosophy and F&G layouts;• Participate in Safety Reviews and Studies i.e. HAZOP, SIL assessment & verification;
• Prepare ICSS RFQ and review vendor quotations and conclude vendor selection;• Act as package engineer and ensure that the system is delivered on time and within budget.
What we are Looking for:
- MSC or BSC degree (TU/HTS);
- with at least 8 years’ experience in advanced ICSS systems in the Oil & Gas industry;
- Knowledge of international offshore codes is preferred;
- Technical knowledge of various ICSS platforms is preferred;
- Experience with ICSS systems in the offshore oil & gas industry is an advantage;
- professional communication in English (verbal and written);
- conversant with MS Office applications; willingness to travel.
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact Ben Callander via the details below, quoting publication number:
Brunel Energy UK Manchester