About this role: Civil Engineer
We’re hiring Civil Engineer for one of our Leading MNC in Oil & Gas to join their growing team. This position is based out in Bangalore.
Position: Civil Engineer
YOE: Min 10 Years
Contract: 6 months and extendable up to 2 years
Tasks And Responsibilities:
- Facilitate and coordinate discipline engineering technical work products;
- Coordination and communication of various issues among the company’s and contractor’s engineering team that affect the discipline engineering design, safety, and regulatory compliance of the work;
- Evaluate / comment work performed by the Contractor and sub-contractors to insure that the work is being executed in accordance with Company specifications, standards, and regulatory requirements Includes review of discipline design drawings and documents;
- Identify and assess deviations to Contract Technical Specifications and regulatory requirements; ensure that such deviations will be processed according to Company procedures; maintains Deviation Control Log;
- Steward discipline engineering queries from the Contractor and sub-contractors as well as technical information requests;
- Keep Lead Engineer or Engineering Manager informed of discipline engineering progress;
- deviations, and execution concerns;
- Participate indiscipline engineering reviews at Contractor’s and subcontractor’s locations;
- Drives and promotes capital efficiency in engineering design;
- Support internal engineering general interest or Global Practice initiatives as requested by Supervisor.
- looking for oil & gas/petrochemical/refinery industry only;
- Master's or Post-Graduate degree in Civil/Structural engineering;
- Minimum 10 years of industry experience;
- Strong technical & analytical skills;
- Experience in evaluation of existing structures;
- Experience with fixed and floating offshore structures;
- Management of engineering design;
- Ability to evaluate different conceptual designs;
- Familiarity with structural analysis and design software (SACS, STAAD Pro, etc);
- Demonstrated teamwork and excellent communication skills are essential.
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100+ offices across 40+ countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a registered company in the Netherlands with over 12,000+ specialists in 100+ offices across 40+ countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Oil & Gas (Upstream, Downstream), Renewables, Power, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Contract Hire, Direct Hire, Offshore Recruitment and Pay Rolling services for major OPCs and EPCs contractors.
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact Monisha Vimala via the details below, quoting publication number:
Brunel Energy India Mumbai