About this role: Civil 3D Lead Designer
We’re hiring Civil 3D Lead Designer for one of our Leading MNC in Infrastructure to join their growing team. This position is based out in Pune.
Position: Civil 3D Lead Designer
YOE: 8- 15 Years
Contract: Permanent Role
- To perform this role successfully, the individual will be responsible for but not limited to the following;
- To work as part of Company BIM/CAD team under Water and Environment delivery Team;
- To assist in delivering a range of projects relating to infrastructure utilities;
- design and planning;
- To train new staffs in the team;
- Take new challenges and initiatives;
- Develop project deliverables, particularly drawings and reports in accordance with client scope, budget and quality requirements;
- Knowledge of BIM.
- Diploma or bachelor's degree in civil engineering or equivalent technical discipline plus 8- 15 years’ experience progressive drafting and design experience;
- 8 - 15 years AutoCAD, Civils3D Cad, Micro station, Revit and detailing;
- experience involving work associated with Water projects;
- Extensive experience of detailing Wet infrastructure utilities;
- Coordinate with subconsultants, and Design Engineers;
- Prepare and manage engineering plans and project documents;
- Evaluate engineering alternatives and resolve technical issues;
- Plan, coordinate, and execute work in a safe, timely, cost effective and compliant manner;
- Research and follow jurisdictional requirements unique to each project;
- Review and draft rough sketches, drawings, etc. as provided by the
- Project Engineer and/or BIM Manager;
- Determine scale and perform mathematical calculations that require;
- knowledge of geometry, algebra, trigonometry, fractions, percentages, ratios and proportions;
- Follow BIM standards;
- Create, edit, and label alignments, Civil 3D;
- Create, use, and edit Civil 3D labels;
- Create feature lines and surfaces;
- Manage, data reference, label and interact with a Civil 3D surface;
- Able to create part builder and part list in Civil 3D;
- Use Civil 3D to design plan and profiles of utilities, including using and creating pipe networks, editing and changing parts and styles, catch basin sizing/spacing and minimum cover, manhole sizing/spacing and minimum
- cover, hydrant spacing, and creating waterlines in profile with deflection and exaggeration, per jurisdictional requirements.
- Ability to adapt to different cultures and working environments to build rapport with customers. Experience of using written and spoken English within a business environment;
- Highly desirable experience includes engineering application experience, specifically;
- Expertise in 3D modelling, reality capture, 4D and 5D simulations and data integrations;
- Knowledge of a wide variety of authoring tools (i.e. Bentley, Esri, Civil 3D);
- Proficient in additional Autodesk BIM Software: Civil 3D, Navisworks, BIM 360, BIM Track and Rivisto;
- Experience implementing and administrating common data environments: Bentley ProjectWise, MS Teams, SharePoint, BIM360;
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100+ offices across 40+ countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a registered company in the Netherlands with over 12,000+ specialists in 100+ offices across 40+ countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Oil & Gas (Upstream, Downstream), Renewables, Power, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Contract Hire, Direct Hire, Offshore Recruitment and Pay Rolling services for major OPCs and EPCs contractors.
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact Abhivyakti Sharma via the details below, quoting publication number:
Brunel Energy India Mumbai