About this role: Chemicals Specialist
- Provides expert advice and assistance to Company organizations, outside vendors, manufacturers, and design firms on matters relating to his area of expertise;
- Originates and carries out business or engineering studies to determine potential problems and remedies to existing problems resolve complex technical or business problems, increase revenue, optimize processes, protect the environment, or improve safety;
- Evaluates and introduces best practices and new technologies from all over the world to help the Company achieve Best in Class positions in the chemicals business;
- May review and evaluate the capabilities of vendors and contractors to determine their acceptability to perform major services to the Company. Acts as Company's representative in dealings with vendors and manufacturers pertaining to his field of experience;
- Works on or with Task Forces assigned to investigate incidents or solve specific problems. Performs cost analysis and value proposition studies as appropriate. Undertakes special assignments requiring extensive technical experience and discretion when dealing with outside organizations;
- Conducts seminars in the resolution of business or technical issues with personnel in other organizations;
- Provides leadership and training to others assigned to assist him. Acts as a professional mentor to less senior specialists and engineers;
- Promotes a learning environment and implements self-development to maintain and improve expert status within his engineering specialty.
- B.S. in chemical engineering. An MBA, or an M.S or PhD in chemical engineering or other advanced professional engineering degree would be desirable;
- Twelve (12) years of professional experience. Recognized as a significant contributor within Company or their previous Company(s);
- Must have excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills and be willing to transfer implicit knowledge to specialists and engineers in his field.
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact Suresh Jogi via the details below, quoting publication number:
Brunel Energy UAE Dubai
+971 4 315 3000