About this role: Change Management- Communications & Engagement Lead
looking for a highly experienced Change Manager - Communications &
Engagement Lead to work for one of our major global clients.
What you Will be Doing:
- Work closely with the Integra Change, Communications and Training Manager to support the delivery of the Programme Change, Training and Communications Strategies, and identify any gaps or new methods of communication and engagement which will enhance the current process;
- Develop and implement the Integra change and engagement strategy to effectively disseminate information within the teams, key stakeholders, and end users. Review on a regular basis and adjust to ensure fit with overall Programme strategy;
- Design, plan and execute ADKAR surveys throughout the deployment roadmap, analysing results and ensuring outcomes are used effectively to support planning, roll out and embedding of Integra;
- Organise monthly OneTeam calls, agree agenda and speakers with senior stakeholders, build/produce meeting deck and facilitate call. Provide post event communication collating feedback/questions, gather responses and distribute as required;
- Design, create, organise and deliver interactive end user engagement sessions, monitor feedback, and adjust sessions per audience/stream a required. Produce regular reports on the outcome of the sessions for senior management and stakeholders;
- Manage the Integra Communications mailbox issuing Integra emails on behalf of Integra and ensuring incoming emails are responded to in a timely manner;
- Manage the Integra Communications calendar performing booking for required engagement meetings and thereby eliminating clashes. Monitor responses and chasing up of non-responders.
What we need to see in you:
- Expertise of the project communication and engagement processed;
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft suite;
- Proven experience in ERP change management processes;
- Qualified ADKAR practitioner;
- Excellent troubleshooting skills and problem-solving attitude;
- Have played a major part in the strategic deployment of global change Programmes.
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact Ben Callander via the details below, quoting publication number:
Brunel Energy UK Manchester