About this role: Capital Principal - Mining - Perth CBD - 6mo Contract
Reporting to the Capital Manager, the Capital Principal will play a crucial role in overseeing the governance of the capital portfolio and projects of our client's Pilbara Operations.
We are seeking a talented individual to coordinate capital projects, ensuring a focus on risk management and value optimization. By providing support to Investment Committees, you will help them make informed decisions in the best interest of our supply chain.
As this is a newly created position, you will have the opportunity to drive change and make a significant impact.
- Coordinate capital expenditure requests for consideration by the Project Investment Committee
- Facilitate independent project reviews
- Utilize Capital Systems (DCRM & Anaplan) as a key user
- Collaborate with the Manager Capital Portfolio, Operational Site, Engineering, and Commercial Teams, as well as Project Delivery Teams
- Develop and maintain strong business partnerships through coaching, education, and support
- Contribute to the ongoing development of Capital Systems
- Strong financial and investment background
- Proficiency in continuous improvement methodologies
- Project management expertise
- Knowledge of mining operations/engineering
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to engage and influence stakeholders at all levels
- Familiarity with Anaplan and CRM systems is advantageous
- Bachelor's degree in project management, finance, or equivalent field
- Full Australian Working Rights
- National Police Clearance or willingness to obtain
By working with Brunel, you will also receive full access to Brunel Employee Benefits which includes health & wellness support and lucrative salary-packaging options.
- Contract Duration: 6 months
- Work Location: Perth CBD
- Work Schedule: 5 days on, 2 days off
- Weekly pay
- Access to Brunel Employee Benefits
About BrunelBrunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 120 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact Jasmine Wille via the details below, quoting publication number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth
+61 8 9429 5620