About this role: Buyer
Brunel are looking for a highly experienced Buyer to work for one of our major global clientsStart date: ASAP
Location: Monaco, France
Duration: 12 Months
What you Will be Doing:
- Understand the commercial/contractual requirements of the equipment/service to be purchased and elaborate the bid package together with the relevant disciplines (ie: Engineering, Asset Integrity, Legal & contract…);
- Ensure that vendor qualification process is performed as per Company rulesIssue request for quotation, expedite and collect offers from bidders
Analyze the offers and identify areas for commercial or contractual clarifications in order to facilitate discussion with bidders and get offers aligned and in line with Company requirements;
- Develop recommendations for the bidder selection based on the input from the relevant disciplines and on the assessment of offered costs, technical requirements and delivery time in accordance with Company Ethics and Compliance rules (eg: competition rules …);
- Fully document the tendering process (i.e. commercial bid evaluation, recommendation to purchase …).
What we Need to see in you:
- Masters or Bachelor degree in Engineering equivalent;
- 5 years minimum on EPC projects preferably within energy or similar heavy industries;
- Commercial and Technical skills based on experience in Multidiscipline Equipment and Raw Material sourcing;
- Experience of sourcing and managing contracts for scopes with Intellectual Property would be a plus.
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact Ben Callander via the details below, quoting publication number:
Brunel Energy UK Manchester