About this role: Buyer
Brunel are looking for a highly experienced Buyer to work for one
of our major global clients
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 12 Months
What you Will be Doing:
- In order to lead the tendering process in a fair manner and identify bidders that will best meet our technical requirements, budget and schedule constraints, you are to;
- Ensure that vendor qualification process is performed as per Company rules;
- Issue request for quotation, expedite and collect offers from bidders;
- Analyze the offers and identify areas for commercial or contractual clarifications in order to facilitate discussion with bidders and get offers aligned and in line with Company requirements.
What we Need to see From you:
- University degree or equivalent;
- Commercial and Technical skills based on experience in Multidiscipline Equipment and Raw Material sourcing;
- Experience on sourcing and managing contracts for scopes with Intellectual Property would be a plus;
- Master degree in Engineering or equivalent;
- 5 years minimum on EPC projects preferably within energy or similar heavy industries.
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact Ben Callander via the details below, quoting publication number:
Brunel Energy UK Manchester