About this role: Business Development Specialist
- The primary function is to communicate recent performance data for active projects to Fuel management to maintain transparency for effective decision timing;
- The Business Development Specialist is responsible for planning and supporting implementation of effective projects and transaction delivery; In addition, has experience in the oil/gas - downstream mega projects like Refineries, Petrochemical & Steam Cracker along with Utilities and Offsite; Has a project control experience and coordinate with other functional areas to ensure correct implementation of project control/business procedures and requirements;
- Supports Business Development Specialist on business development process from screening through transaction closure, including screening and validation of activities against proposals progress through stage gates, prioritizing business proposals against internal investment criteria and the Downstream strategy;
- Supports portfolio companies, manages development of commercial agreements and provides administrative direction to less senior staff in reviewing legal documents, which include head of terms, memorandums of understanding, cost sharing and shareholder agreements;
- Performs analysis on the negotiation strategy development and execution;
- Supports in the technical development and economic justification of capital programs, and alternatives to proposed capital projects;
- Support in the business plan and other related activities;
- Risk Management & Controls through reviewing risk registers & mitigation strategies.
- 10-15 & B; Sc Accounting/Finance Degree preferable Master’s degree in Business or Accounting; Analyst (CFA) and Certified Management Accountant (CMA) are strongly preferred;
- Excellent understanding of financial analysis and valuation methodologies, commercial principals and mechanisms related to a transaction, and various types of commercial transactions;
- Has a project control experience;
- Has a capability to enhance benchmarking database from cost and industry perspective;
- Experience in developing procurement / contracting strategy and plan;
- Certified Project Management Institute as PMP or PMI-SP & (AACEI) Advanced Association of Cost Engineer;
- Good grasp of international business and cross-cultural professional practices.
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact Suresh Jogi via the details below, quoting publication number:
Brunel Energy UAE Dubai
+971 4 315 3000