About this role: Business Development Manager
We’re hiring Business Development Manager for one of our Leading MNC in Oil & Gas to join their growing team. This position is based out in Mumbai.
Position: Business Development Manager
YOE: 15+ Years
Contract Type: Perm Position
- Work with Country & Region Management and PL to ensure that near term budget/forecast plans and long-term strategic plans are aligned and attainable;
- Use market analysis and generate same to assess key clients, opportunities, competitors and key market areas. Ability to conclude tender participation and make strategic recommendations when weighed against competitor position, core business alignment and geo political risk;
- Review global pricing and benchmark to ensure consistency between regions based upon assets, competition and market drivers;
- Lead and/or participate with the Regions/PL in key Client presentations and tendering activities;
- Review region sales force ability levels, identify gaps, and participate as required in a proactive way;
- Represent Production at key local trade events and shows as required;
- Participate in tender building and subsequent negotiations for key opportunities that are accretive to Company business, ensure that declared returns and contract terms are maintained and risk mitigated via direct interaction with Legal, Region and Product Line Management;
- Identify synergistic opportunities for joint ventures or alliances.
- Experience in a production environment with at least 15 years in an international service or operator business;
- A minimum five years’ experience at a senior level in oilfield services as directly related to the job context;
- Excellent communicator. Good time management. Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision;
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project;
- Amicable approach, will lead by example or participate to achieve the end goal;
- Ambitious, keen to participate in a class leading service company at a senior management level;
- Ability to travel and ‘deliver’ skills independent of geography.
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100+ offices across 40+ countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a registered company in the Netherlands with over 12,000+ specialists in 100+ offices across 40+ countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Oil & Gas (Upstream, Downstream), Renewables, Power, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Contract Hire, Direct Hire, Offshore Recruitment and Pay Rolling services for major OPCs and EPCs contractors.
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact Arthi R via the details below, quoting publication number:
Brunel Energy India Mumbai