About this role: Business Development Executive
Our client, based in Singapore, is a growing biopharmaceutical company that markets and commercialise innovative and affordable healthcare products. They distribute pharmaceutical and medical devices to treat endocrinological and oncological diseases.
Seeking a full time Business Development Executive to oversee sales of biopharmaceuticals and medical devices across all Australian states and territories as their current BD Executive retires at the end of the 2023. This is a working from home role.
- Engage targeted clients to prescribe from the product portfolio.
- Provide hands-on training for patients regarding medical device usage.
- Address daily inquiries from clients concerning product orders, pricing, product specifics etc.
- Collaborate with the Marketing Director to tailor and implement brand strategies.
- Monitor sales data, gather market insights, and share feedback with the marketing team.
- Evaluate the market potential of new products through field surveys and assessments.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in pharmaceutical and medical device sales, promotion, and post-sale support.
- Strong understanding of the Australian healthcare system and medical regulations
- Proven track record in meeting or exceeding sales targets in a similar role
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving skills and a customer-centric mindset
- Ability to travel between states within Australia.
- A base salary of $100,000 plus 11% superannuation plus $24,000 car allowance
- Fully flexible work week, Work from home, flexible location
- Quarterly commission system
- Established client base.
- On the job training as well as product training in head office in Singapore
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Brunel is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidate.
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)