AutoCAD Draftsman (E&I)
Vacancy number • PUB406591
About this role
- Provide supports to structural team.
- Two years Diploma in Engineering Drafting after Secondary Education.
- Minimum 5 years of Drafting experience in all engineering areas within Oil & Gas sector especially in Electrical & Instrumentation (E&l) discipline.
- Must be fully conversant with advanced AutoCAD and extensive knowledge of MS Office program, mainly 'Excel’ is a must.
- Exposure to document management systems is preferred,
- Proficiency and hands on knowledge in 3D modelling will be an added advantage.
- On site experience is required to be able to verify and provide As-built drawings related to E&l discipline.
- Able to perform QA/QA on drawing deliverables including: Verification of data accuracy, consistency, and quality of drawing format & presentation for symbology, layering, line types, borders, formats and drawing numbers in accordance with company standards
- Day Rate in QAR Plus Allowance
- Work Schedule:
- 9 Hours / 6 Days
- 31-12-2028, renewable
A powerful global network, connecting the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 120+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver skilled talent and workforce services that transform global projects in Conventional Energy, Infrastructure, Renewable Energy, Life Sciences, Future Mobility and Mining.
Empowering people is our business. Our specialist recruiters strive to connect talented individuals with opportunities that align not only with your immediate expectations, but your long-term career trajectory as well. Brunel has built a reputation for working with some of the world’s largest and most innovative businesses. Talk to us about how we can help you to reach your goals.
Brunel connects the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 120+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver people and workforce services that transform global projects in Mining, Oil & Gas, Renewable Energy, Infrastructure and Life Sciences.
Brunel is passionate about ensuring we are a business with a conscience. Not only does Brunel have a defined global Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) strategy, but we also have our own dedicated Brunel Foundation which has been working to ensure that we are contributing to a better future for both our people and planet for over 10 years.
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact May Ann Panganiban Masaga quoting publication number: PUB406591