Assurance & Risk Engineer
Vacancy number • PUB406652
This role will support delivery of the assurance and risk products across multiple projects in the portfolio. You will initially be supporting the Gorgon Stage 3 project full time as Assurance and Risk Lead. The next key milestone for this project is FEED entry in mid-2024.
About this role
- Lead and act as the focal point for GS3 assurance and risk
- Be able to support the project with coordination and master-editing of project-wide deliverables (e.g. projectframe, project execution plan, decision support pack)
- Maintain the risk register in the integrated project information management solution tool (iPIMS), resolvinginaccuracies and missing data. Follow up with risk owners to update risks when required.
- Facilitate monthly risk reviews, occasional risk workshops, guide and oversee risk reporting, with an emphasis of presenting insightful information to project leadership key risks.
- Monitor the interfaces database and provide support to interface owner to resolve any overdue interfacerequests.
- Support project team assurance reviews with purpose and agenda, pre-read materials, issue of materials toChevron and JVP reviewers, facilitation, and tracking of review action items.2/2
Joint Venture Partner Engagement
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with JVPs
- Develop and maintain project JVP engagement plans.
Lessons Learned, Decisions, Project Management of Change
- Train and support project team members with use of the processes and tool (iPIMS).
- Provide reporting and review meeting facilitation where necessary.
- Facilitate decision and change review board meetings.
- An engineering degree
- Relevant experience of Chevron’s processes to deliver capital project.
- Good interface management and problem-solving skills, including collecting information from diverse sourcesand concisely interpreting for use.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and communicate with all project functions, leadership, and joint ventureparticipant representative.
- A strong commitment to an incident-free project environment
- Extensive Project engineering experience and a desire to develop as a project management professional.
- Australian Full working rights
- 12 month contract (initially)
- Perth based
- Excellent officee environment and amenities
- Flexible work arrangements
- Competitive rates
Operating locally since 1997, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 45 countries, 120 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Empowering people is our business. Our specialist recruiters strive to connect talented individuals with opportunities that align not only with your immediate expectations, but your long-term career trajectory as well. Brunel has built a reputation for working with some of the world’s largest and most innovative businesses. Talk to us about how we can help you to reach your goals.
Brunel connects the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 120+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver people and workforce services that transform global projects in Mining, Oil & Gas, Renewable Energy, Infrastructure and Life Sciences.
Brunel is passionate about ensuring we are a business with a conscience. Not only does Brunel have a defined global Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) strategy, but we also have our own dedicated Brunel Foundation which has been working to ensure that we are contributing to a better future for both our people and planet for over 10 years.
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact Yamila Cabral quoting publication number: PUB406652