Vacancy number • PUB406047
Brunel DMCC is looking for Aircraft Inspector to join our team in Saudi Arabia. We are a leading provider of Engineering and Technical Services to the Aviation Industry.
About this role
- Diploma, Degree or equivalent ;
- ICAO License (B1 or Airframe & Powerplant) endorsed with aircraft type as applicable ;
- Inspection Authorization ;
- Experience in at least one of our aircrafts (Airbus 320 - Airbus 330 - Boeing 777 - Boeing 787) ;
- Minimum 5 years of experience as an Aircraft Technician (including experience in Aircraft Inspection).
- License Verification Letter issued by License origin authority ;
- Letter of experience from previous employer. Essential to obtain GACA License ;
- Record of tasks completed during the last 4 years. Essential to obtain Customer Authorization ;
- Approved Type Training in Aircraft model applicable to Rating.
Best in the industry based on experience.
Brunel International is a leading provider of engineering and technical services to the Aviation Industry. We provide innovative solutions that help our clients achieve their goals. Our team consists of highly skilled professionals who are passionate about their work. We strive for excellence in everything we do and we take pride in our commitment to providing quality services.
Empowering people is our business. Our specialist recruiters strive to connect talented individuals with opportunities that align not only with your immediate expectations, but your long-term career trajectory as well. Brunel has built a reputation for working with some of the world’s largest and most innovative businesses. Talk to us about how we can help you to reach your goals.
Brunel connects the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 120+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver people and workforce services that transform global projects in Mining, Oil & Gas, Renewable Energy, Infrastructure and Life Sciences.
Brunel is passionate about ensuring we are a business with a conscience. Not only does Brunel have a defined global Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) strategy, but we also have our own dedicated Brunel Foundation which has been working to ensure that we are contributing to a better future for both our people and planet for over 10 years.
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact Mohammad Shujat Qureshi quoting publication number: PUB406047