About this role: Administrative Assistant
Assistant for one of our Leading MNC in Oil & Gas to join their
growing team. This position is based out in Bangalore.
- Position: Administrative Assistant;
- YOE: 5+ Years;
- Contract Type: On Contract;
- Location: Bangalore;
- Provides administrative support to a department or individual. Duties may include: typing, filing, answering phones, scheduling, calendaring, record keeping, coordinating meetings and conferences, obtaining supplies and/or sorting/distributing mail. May work on special projects to include recording, compiling, retrieving, reporting and analyzing information. Must be able to multi-task and prioritize;
- Strong communication skills and organizational skills are required. Proficiency with MS Office required;
- Minimal work direction needed, highly skilled and knowledgeable to the position. This position would typically include a professional Administrative Assistant. Expert in the field, possibly professional certification holder.
- 5+ Years experience required in relevant field;
- Looking for oil & gas/petrochemical/refinery industry only;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and email systems, strong administrative coordination abilities, customer service experience;
- Candidate needs to flexible to work in shifts (2 shift: 9- 6pm; 1.30pm - 10.30pm) Good in MS excel and outlook Handling in-house events (on coordination).
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100+ offices across 40+ countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel
Intl. N.V.) a registered company in the Netherlands with over 12,000+
specialists in 100+ offices across 40+ countries. The Energy Division of Brunel
Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Oil & Gas (Upstream,
Downstream), Renewables, Power, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive,
Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Contract
Hire, Direct Hire, Offshore Recruitment and Pay Rolling services for major OPCs
and EPCs contractors.
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact Ashwini H.G via the details below, quoting publication number:
Brunel Energy India Mumbai