About this role: Administrative Assistant | Brisbane CBD Location | Mon - Fri
Brunel Australasia is partnering with one of the worlds premier petroleum and petrochemical companies to source an experienced Administration Superstar to join the team.
The Administration Assistant also known as the Counterparty Onboarding Focal, will report to the Business Integration & Assurance Manager and lead the end-to-end process of onboarding new customers and suppliers, as well as managing the review and remediation process for existing customers and suppliers.
This role requires excellent organisational skills, attention to detail, communication skills, customer facing experience/mindset, and the ability to work with a variety of systems.
The role will involve:
- Managing the end-to-end process of onboarding new counterparties and review existing ones to ensure compliance with processes and systems.
- Support the business in collecting all relevant documents and information from new and existing counterparties.
- Review counterparty information and documents, including financial reports, to ensure compliance with requirements and standards.
- Manage all relevant system updates to ensure the onboarding process proceeds efficiently.
- Act as the business representative/focal point for issues or feedback and the current status of requests.
- Explain the end-to-end process to the business and set expectations on timelines.
- Coordinate priorities for each business and provide updates on progress to originators.
- Build business understanding of the process and requirements.
- Attend business meetings to present onboarding end-to-end performance.
- Liaise directly with the financial crime team on due diligence requirements to ensure counterparty onboarding proceeds as required.
- Coordinate with relevant finance and credit teams to ensure timely entry of new counterparties into the system.
- Customers and suppliers through the entire onboarding and/or review process to ensure a seamless experience.
- Experience with compliance, financial crime, financial reporting, audit or customer/supplier onboarding in a trading environment.
- Ability to review a variety of corporate, financial and tax related documents and to assess their compatibility.
- Ability to research publicly available information and undertake counterparty outreach to obtain required documentation for Counterparty Due Diligence.
- Strong organisational skills, with a demonstrated ability to prioritise work streams and to keep business and functional stakeholders aware of onboarding status and manage their expectations.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to understand the importance of compliance controls.
- Excellent communication skills and customer facing experience / mindset.
- Ability to collaborate with business and functional stakeholders to enhance their understanding of the counterparty onboarding process and collaborate on improvements.
- Ability to work with a variety of systems to raise and manage onboarding requests.
- Ability escalate issues/counterparty feedback as required.
- Ability prepare reports for their onboarding requests in order support business prioritisation.
- Continuous improvement mindset.
- Brisbane CBD based
- Monday - Friday
- Guide of $300 p/d including super, depending on experience
- 8 month contract
- Great Culture | Safety Focused | Professional Team
If you think you have what it takes then we would love you hear from you!
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which specialises in connecting highly skilled workers with projects and organisations throughout Australasia and around the world.
Operating locally since 1997, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, NSW, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 45 countries, 120 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact Tim Stock via the details below, quoting publication number:
Brunel Energy Australia Brisbane
+61 7 3007 7612