About this role: Accounting Manager / Lead Accountant
We have a job opening for our Brunel Kazakhstan office in Atyrau. Would you like to develop your career as part of an ambitious, purpose driven international organization with a powerful global network? We are excited to introduce an opportunity to join our Finance team at Brunel Kazakhstan where we offer an exciting career where you will support our shared mission to connect specialists to pioneering projects.
This position is responsible for coordinating, delegating, monitoring, and managing the work of 2 to 3 Accounting staff and tax consultant.
- General ledger maintenance.
- Financial systems oversight.
- Preparation of audit schedules and financial reports.
- Budget projections, and operational analyses.
- Analyzing and preparing journal entries.
- Reviewing trial balances.
- Implementing new accounting standards pronouncements.
- Strong financial analytical understanding of P&L statements, project P&L analysis and balance sheet analysis.
- Experience with using 1S and ZUP ERP accounting systems.
- Using other ERP accounting systems like Navision or SAP is a plus.
- Experience with IFAS and support in preparing Comprehensive Financial Reports.
- A Bachelor's degree in Accounting or a related field.
- Preferred Qualifications: Professional Accounting Certificate.
- 5 years working as Lead Accountant or Accounting Manager (or similar) position in international company.
- 3 years of auditing experience is a plus.
- English language: advanced is a must.
- Russian & Kazakhstan language: advanced to native.
- Operational excellence
- Result driven
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)