Brunel Training Association
The Brunel Training Association is excited to introduce our 2023 Apprenticeship Program.
With our apprentices completing a Certificate III in Engineering – Industrial Electrician over a four-year period, we are looking to engage companies who are committed to host these apprentices for the duration.
With applications for the apprenticeship positions already underway, this is a fantastic opportunity to help shape the new generation of skilled tradespeople and promote diversity within the energy industry.
Host organisation commitments:
- Provide a safe and inclusive environment for the life of the program
- Maintain open and transparent communication with our Program Manager
- Be proactive in seeking assistance from our Program Manager to address any barriers or concerns
- Promote gender equity as an organisation as well as through this initiative
- Commit to 50% of your apprentice/s wage for the duration of the program
The apprenticeship program will run for 4 years, due to commence in late 2023/early 2024 (subject to TAFE intakes). Our apprentices will complete a Certificate III in Engineering – Industrial Electrician, positioning them for a great future in industrial electrotechnology within the energy market.
The Brunel Training Association intake will be focused on supporting Brunel’s Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging Strategy, as well as diversity ambitions for the sector, by promoting women in non-traditional roles.
Please rest assured that every apprentice will have multiple avenues of support as well as a dedicated mentor to ensure retention and success in this program.