Ihre Aufgaben: Junior/Senior Software Developer Business IT
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities around the world. We specialize in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organizations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
For various clients in the industry sector, we are searching several Junior and Senior Software Developer Business IT in the regions Austria, Germany and Switzerland.
- In this position, you will work on the development of industry-related planning and automation solutions.
- An important area of work is the design and implementation of graphical user interfaces.
- Furthermore, you are responsible for modelling database structures and optimising existing solutions.
- You also make an important contribution to the implementation and execution of functional tests.
- You are also conscientious about the documentation, analysis and reporting of results, solution strategies and their implementation.
- You have completed your education in the field of information technology or similar.
- Based on your previous career, you have already gained experience with object-oriented programming (C#, C++) and relational databases (Microsoft SQL, Entity Framework).
- Knowledge of open source frameworks such as Hibernate, Spring and Angular is desirable for filling the position.
We offer you a corporate culture that is characterised by the diversity of our employees and mutual appreciation - between employees and at all levels of the company. In addition to varied regulars' tables with the local Brunel teams, this also includes regular feedback discussions about your challenges and prospects with your account manager. With individual further education and training, you will be optimally promoted and prepared for future projects. An unlimited employment contract and a flexitime model are a matter of course with us.
Werde Teil des Brunel Teams
Werde Teil des Brunel Teams
Working at Brunel means: attractive work tasks, exceptional career prospects, the security of an expanding engineering service provider and the whole diversity of engineering and IT. In the DACH-CZ region alone, we have more than 40 locations and development centers with an accredited testing laboratory, and more than 120 locations worldwide with more than 12,000 employees in 40 countries. More than 45 years of international success and over 10 years in Austria.Standing still means taking a step backwards - with Brunel you can make a difference!
Senden Sie uns noch heute Ihre Bewerbung zu
Der Bewerbungsprozess bei Brunel ist einfach und schnell. Dafür benötigen Sie folgende Unterlagen:
- Abschlusszeugnisse und Qualifikationen (optional)
- Arbeitszeugnisse (optional)
- Motivationsschreiben (optional)
- Aktueller Lebenslauf
Wir stehen für Rückfragen zur Verfügung
Haben Sie fragen zur ausgeschriebenen Stelle? Ihr Ansprechpartner Jaqueline Jenic versucht Ihnen bestmöglich weiterzuhelfen. Bitte geben Sie bei Fragen stets die Kennziffer des Stellenangebots an.
Brunel Austria Wien
+43 1997 2880 111