Ihre Aufgaben: Embedded Hardware Developer
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities around the world. We specialize in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organizations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.For various clients in the industry sector, we are searching Hardware Developer in the regions Austria, Germany and Switzerland.
- As a hardware developer, you will be responsible for developing hardware solutions for industrial control and communication systems.
- You are also responsible for implementing new product ideas based on analogue, digital and microcontroller-based circuit technology.
- You also ensure the quality and functionality of the products hardware and EMC tests and work on the documentation of the development results.
- Your daily work is rounded off by the independent, technical processing of various projects.
- You have successfully completed a degree in electrical engineering or similar.
- You have experience with simulation and calculation tools as well as knowledge of analogue and digital circuit technology.
- We expect you to be able to work independently, in a structured manner and as part of a team.
- Your profile is rounded off by a good knowledge of German or English.
We offer you a corporate culture that is characterised by the diversity of our employees and mutual appreciation - between employees and at all levels of the company. In addition to varied regulars' tables with the local Brunel teams, this also includes regular feedback discussions about your challenges and prospects with your account manager. With individual further education and training, you will be optimally promoted and prepared for future projects. An unlimited employment contract and a flexitime model are a matter of course with us.
Werde Teil des Brunel Teams
Werde Teil des Brunel Teams
Working at Brunel means: attractive work tasks, exceptional career prospects, the security of an expanding engineering service provider and the whole diversity of engineering and IT. In the DACH-CZ region alone, we have more than 40 locations and development centers with an accredited testing laboratory, and more than 120 locations worldwide with more than 12,000 employees in 40 countries. More than 45 years of international success and over 10 years in Austria.Standing still means taking a step backwards - with Brunel you can make a difference!
Senden Sie uns noch heute Ihre Bewerbung zu
Der Bewerbungsprozess bei Brunel ist einfach und schnell. Dafür benötigen Sie folgende Unterlagen:
- Abschlusszeugnisse und Qualifikationen (optional)
- Arbeitszeugnisse (optional)
- Motivationsschreiben (optional)
- Aktueller Lebenslauf
Wir stehen für Rückfragen zur Verfügung
Haben Sie fragen zur ausgeschriebenen Stelle? Ihr Ansprechpartner Jaqueline Jenic versucht Ihnen bestmöglich weiterzuhelfen. Bitte geben Sie bei Fragen stets die Kennziffer des Stellenangebots an.
Brunel Austria Wien
+43 1997 2880 111