Ihre Aufgaben: Design and Estimating Manager Photovoltaics
Do you want to take the next step up in your career? Brunel gives you the chance to continually develop and improve with big-name clients across a broad variety of industries. Take that crucial career step today: Apply to join Brunel as a Design and Estimating Engineer.
In this position you are responsible for the preparation of offers and the implementation plans, together with price calculations for photovoltaic systems. The following will also be part of your responsibilities:
- Tender Analysis and derivation of project requirements
- Development of photovoltaic concepts as well as design and implementation plans including cost and earning simulations
- Evaluation of technical implementation options in coordination with internal and external partners
- Support in planning and technical questions in the bidding, planning, procurement, and implementation phases of the projects
- Joint development of strategies to optimize project layouts and develop planning processes and systems
- Creation of enquiries and evaluations of subcontractor and supplier offers as well as specifications, combined with the technical and commercial review of the offers
- Compiling and carrying out analyses of price, cost, project, and time data to derive data-based, strategic recommendations
- Establishment of a pricing database to record and structure all internal and external data, including creation and maintenance of reference lists and pre-qualification documents to support the project workflows
- Occasional site visits to assess completed installations combined with the implementation of subsequent consultations on the further course of the project
Together with a degree in engineering, for example in the field of energy management or environmental technology, you are bringing several years of professional experience in a comparable function in solar activity.
- Experience in PVsyst and AutoCAD
- Excellent German and English language skills, ideally French
- Experience in calculation, cost analysis or purchasing of photovoltaic components
- Knowledge of electrical design components and/ or engineering is considered a plus
- Ideally experience in tendering, evaluation and awarding of subcontracts
- Very good communication and coordination skills in cross-divisional, intercultural teams
- Strong organizational skills, very good analytical and mathematical abilities as well as logical thinking combined with independent problem-solving skills
- High orientation on results and structured, responsible way of working
- Passion for analysis and improvement of processes combined with curiosity for finding innovative solutions
- Professional handling of all common MS Oﬃce applications, especially Excel
The position will include travels within Germany
Working at Brunel means diversity - from medium-sized companies to hidden champions to DAX-listed corporations; whether road, ship, rail, air or space; traditional or innovative; from development to finished product; national or international; from career starter to experienced professional. We offer you countless opportunities to help shape technological progress, and all this with a single employer.
Werde Teil des Brunel Teams
Werde Teil des Brunel Teams
To work for Brunel is to experience attractive work assignments, look forward to positive career prospects, enjoy the secure backing of a growing employer and explore the sheer diversity of the world of engineering and IT. In the DACH-CZ region, we have over 40 offices and development centres with accredited test laboratories. Globally, we have a network of more than 12,000 specialists at over 120 offices in over 40 countries. More than 45 years of international success and over 25 years in Germany – to stand still is to fall behind, so stay on the move with Brunel!
Senden Sie uns noch heute Ihre Bewerbung zu
Der Bewerbungsprozess bei Brunel ist einfach und schnell. Dafür benötigen Sie folgende Unterlagen:
- Abschlusszeugnisse und Qualifikationen (optional)
- Arbeitszeugnisse (optional)
- Motivationsschreiben (optional)
- Aktueller Lebenslauf
Wir stehen für Rückfragen zur Verfügung
Haben Sie fragen zur ausgeschriebenen Stelle? Ihr Ansprechpartner Marcus Radig versucht Ihnen bestmöglich weiterzuhelfen. Bitte geben Sie bei Fragen stets die Kennziffer des Stellenangebots an.
Brunel Germany München
+49 89 35 88 23- 23