Ihre Aufgaben: Account Manager - Sales & Recruiting
You know what is important for successful sales and are interested in new trends in personnel recruitment? Then join us in bringing together what belongs together: exciting projects and the best matching specialists. You develop individual project solutions in the B2B area and independently manage your sales territory in a commuting area.
For our teams in the DACH-CZ region, we are looking for Account Manager at the earliest possible opportunity.
- As an account manager, you are the link between our clients and our specialists. Here, you are holistically responsible for your area of expertise, whether sales or recruiting - you are the expert for the right project solution.
- Furthermore, your skills are in demand when it comes to advisory and relationship management - thanks to you, the relationship with our clients is built on a stable, trusting foundation.
- In detail, you acquire projects from new and existing customers and also find the right specialists, e.g. highly qualified engineers or technicians.
- Consequently, the recruitment of personnel, including a positive candidate experience, is also your responsibility. You convince with your open and engaging personality.
- You conduct interviews and personnel discussions with tact and sensitivity and will fully supervise your team of project staff - including personnel management.
- Last but not least, you professionally negotiate contracts on the client and employee side and manage them both on site and in digital form.
- completed university degree
- first experience in B2B sales, preferably through internships or student trainee positions
- independent and result-driven work attitude
- open and transparent communication skills in combination with convincing line of argumentation
- Driver license required
- German C1 required
- permanent employment contract
- Attractive salary plus performance-related commission and a special annual payment
- A company car from day 1 incl. fuel card (also for private use)
- 30 days annual leave
- Modern offices
- Windows surface laptop computer and iPhone
Werde Teil des Brunel Teams
Werde Teil des Brunel Teams
Working at Brunel means:
• challenging work tasks, • exceptional career prospects,
• the security of an expanding engineering service provider and• the entire diversity of engineering and IT.
In the DACH-CZ region alone, we have more than 45 locations and development centres with accredited testing laboratories and more than 100 locations worldwide with more than 12,000 employees in over 40 countries.
More than 45 years of international success and over 25 years in Germany. Standing still means taking a step back - with Brunel, you can go full steam ahead!
Senden Sie uns noch heute Ihre Bewerbung zu
Der Bewerbungsprozess bei Brunel ist einfach und schnell. Dafür benötigen Sie folgende Unterlagen:
- Abschlusszeugnisse und Qualifikationen (optional)
- Arbeitszeugnisse (optional)
- Motivationsschreiben (optional)
- Aktueller Lebenslauf
Wir stehen für Rückfragen zur Verfügung
Haben Sie fragen zur ausgeschriebenen Stelle? Ihr Ansprechpartner Franziska Hirsch versucht Ihnen bestmöglich weiterzuhelfen. Bitte geben Sie bei Fragen stets die Kennziffer des Stellenangebots an.