O této práci
- Trh: Průmysl
- Odvětví: Automobilový průmysl
- Oblast expertýzy: Projektové řízení
- Lokalita: Prague
Co je požadováno?
- Počet hodin týdně: 40
- Úroveň požadovaného vzdělání: Secondary School
- Uzávěrka: čtvrtek 4. ledna 2024
O této pozici: Project Manager
Would you like to work with us on fascinating and challenging projects in automotive? Are you looking for an attractive career with a varied array of activities? Then Brunel is just what you are looking for. At Brunel, you get to accumulate knowledge across different industries, acquiring a broad base of qualifications that keeps you flexible and independent for your future career path. Apply today as a Project Manager and join us.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Experience in the production industry, from the position of Project Manager, Senior Technologist, Senior Process Engineer and/or Industrialization Expert
- Knowledge of production industry standards and processes
- Fluent level of English or German
- Flexibility, strong communication and presentation skills
- We offer you stability and know-how of a global company that has been operating on the market since 1976.
- With Brunel, you will have the opportunity to take part in the best projects for the most exciting companies - from Czech organizations to large international corporations in automotive, industry, manufacturing and IT.
- You will work with us on a number of projects over a long period of time, thanks of which you'll grow rapidly in your own expertise, and your salary can also then increase faster than elsewhere.
- With us, you determine what your next project will be.
- For individual projects, our customers perceive you as an expert with the prestige of an external employee.
- Each Brunel Consultant is assigned to an Account Manager, who understands the specific technical area, and thus can properly evaluate the project situation, and be your support.
Připojte se k ''Brunel Family''
Připojte se k ''Brunel Family''
To work for Brunel is to experience attractive work assignments, look forward to positive career prospects, enjoy the secure backing of a growing employer and explore the sheer diversity of the world of engineering. We have more than 40 offices and two development centers in Europe alone, and our 117 offices worldwide employ more than 14,500 people. To stand still is to fall behind, so stay on the move with Brunel!
Odeslání žádosti je rychlé a snadné. Jen se ujistěte, že máte připravené požadované dokumenty.