O této práci
- Trh: Průmysl
- Odvětví: Průmyslové služby
- Oblast expertýzy: Engineering a design
- Lokalita: Wien
Co je požadováno?
- Počet hodin týdně: 40
- Úroveň požadovaného vzdělání: Academic Bachelor
- Uzávěrka: sobota 3. června 2023
O této pozici: Process Automation Engineer
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities around the world. We specialize in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organizations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
For various clients in the industry sector, we are searching process automation engineers for process control systems in the regions Austria, Germany and Switzerland.
- You are responsible for the realisation of automation projects in the area of process control technology.
- This includes the technical selection of components and coordination with suppliers, as well as the programming and qualification of automation, visualisation and process control systems.
- You create and document project specifications in close cooperation with the customer.
- In doing so, you are the interface to the process engineering and mechanical engineering departments.
- Your field of activity is rounded off by the commissioning of the systems in-house and at the customer's site.
- Completed technical education in the field of electrical engineering, automation technology or similar
- Professional experience in plant engineering, preferably in process control engineering
- Knowledge in at least one: Siemens PCS7, Emerson Delta V, Rockwell Automation Plant PAX, Honeywell
- Willingness to trave
We offer you a corporate culture that is characterised by the diversity of our employees and mutual appreciation - between employees and at all levels of the company. In addition to varied regulars' tables with the local Brunel teams, this also includes regular feedback discussions about your challenges and prospects with your account manager. With individual further education and training, you will be optimally promoted and prepared for future projects. An unlimited employment contract and a flexitime model are a matter of course with us.
Připojte se k ''Brunel Family''
Připojte se k ''Brunel Family''
Working at Brunel means: attractive work tasks, exceptional career prospects, the security of an expanding engineering service provider and the whole diversity of engineering and IT. In the DACH-CZ region alone, we have more than 40 locations and development centers with an accredited testing laboratory, and more than 120 locations worldwide with more than 12,000 employees in 40 countries. More than 45 years of international success and over 10 years in Austria.
Standing still means taking a step backwards - with Brunel you can make a difference!
Odeslání žádosti je rychlé a snadné. Jen se ujistěte, že máte připravené požadované dokumenty.
Máte nějaké otázky?
Váš konzultant, Jaqueline Jenic, Vám s radostí vysvětlí cokoliv o tomto volném pracovním místě. Při oslovení použijte číslo publikace:
Brunel Austria Wien
+43 664 8867 8682