O této pozici: Electronic Design Engineer
Do you want to take the next step up in your career? Brunel gives you the chance to continuously develop and improve with big-name clients across a wide variety of industries. Take that crucial career step today: Apply to join Brunel as a ELECTRONIC DESIGN ENGINEER.
Design and development of hardware of systems and devices. CAE Design of HW and providing further activities to ensure its correct function. Documentation and validation/justification of the design. Testing of HW and industrialization. Support in accordance with valid rules.
- Research system and embedded hardware design solutions.
- Schematic design and development of embedded systems.
- Review and approval of PCB layouts; OptiStispion for EMC performance.
- Carry out design calculations including worst case and thermal analysis.
- Perform all HW activities according the valeo HW development process, including design reviews, HW - tests and development of technical documentation.
- Efficient day to day technical guidance and management of assigned resources.
- Experience with design, modification and analysis of electronic circuits (Analog & digital circuits).
- Simulation of electronic circuits and tolerance analysis knowledge.
- PCB Layout Design knowledge.
- Knowledge in Project management and skills to define and track tasks.
- Automotive SPICE advantage.
- Experience with AUTOSAR is an advantage.
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal.
You will work with us on a number of projects over a long period of time, thanks to which you'll grow rapidly in your own expertise, and your salary can also then increase faster than elsewhere;With us, you determine what your next project will be;
For individual projects, our customers perceive you as an expert with the prestige of an external employee;Each Brunel Consultant is assigned to an Account Manager, who understands the specific technical area, and thus can properly evaluate the project situation, and be your support.
Připojte se k ''Brunel Family''
Připojte se k ''Brunel Family''To work for Brunel is to experience attractive work assignments, look forward to positive career prospects, enjoy the secure backing of a growing employer and explore the sheer diversity of the world of Engineering and ICT. We have more than 40 offices, and three development centers in Europe alone, and our 117 offices worldwide employ more than 14,500 people. To stand still is to fall behind, so stay on the move with Brunel!
Odeslání žádosti je rychlé a snadné. Jen se ujistěte, že máte připravené požadované dokumenty.
- Certifikáty (volitelné)
- Pracovní doporučení (volitelné)
- Motivační dopis (volitelné)