O této pozici: Business Analyst
Do you want to take the next step up in your career? Brunel gives you the chance to continually develop and improve with big-name clients across a broad variety of industries. Take that crucial career step today: Apply to join Brunel as a Business Analyst.
- Collect and discuss business requirements, analyze detailed solutions and document them within standard procedures and templates
- Follow the implementation of the business requirements defined, providing the needed documentation to the software developers and assisting them during the project
- Design and execute user tests of the solution delivered (functional, regression and unit test) in external and production environment
- Manage the relationship towards the internal players and towards the external players in order to produce effective solutions
- Execute the tasks assigned by the project management, timely and with the required quality
- Lookout for ways to improve product, services, processes and best practices
- Minimum bachelor degree in Economics, IT or Math
- Experience in IT Analysis or Business Analysis (business or decisional)
- Good negotiation and communication skills
- Professional in analytical thinking and customer orientation
- Availability to travel on business trips (only after corona situation allows it)
- Fluency in English language is required
- Fluency in Czech language is required
Brunel's corporate culture is shaped by the diversity of our people and a commitment to mutual respect – between colleagues and on every level of the company. That includes a varied program of social get-togethers with your local Brunel team, but also regular feedback sessions with your account manager to discuss the challenges you face and your prospects for the future. Personally tailored training and development create ideal conditions to improve your skills and prepare yourself for future projects.
- We offer you stability and know-how of a global company that has been operating on the market since 1976;
- With Brunel, you will have the opportunity to take part in the best projects for the most exciting companies - from Czech organizations to large international corporations in automotive, industry, manufacturing and IT;
- You will work with us on a number of projects over a long period of time, thanks of which you’ll grow rapidly in your own expertise, and your salary can also then increase faster than elsewhere;
- With us, you determine what your next project will be;
- For individual projects, our customers perceive you as an expert with the prestige of an external employee;
- Each Brunel Consultant is assigned to an Account Manager, who understands the specific technical area, and thus can properly evaluate the project situation, and be your support.
Připojte se k ''Brunel Family''
Připojte se k ''Brunel Family''
To work for Brunel is to experience attractive work assignments, look forward to positive career prospects, enjoy the secure backing of a growing employer and explore the sheer diversity of the world of engineering. We have more than 40 offices and two development centers in Europe alone, and our 117 offices worldwide employ more than 14,500 people. To stand still is to fall behind, so stay on the move with Brunel!
Odeslání žádosti je rychlé a snadné. Jen se ujistěte, že máte připravené požadované dokumenty.
- Certifikáty (volitelné)
- Pracovní doporučení (volitelné)
- Motivační dopis (volitelné)